Enjoy free shipping on all orders in United States
How do I return an item?
We make every effort to ensure all items in a customer's order are delivered undamaged and in excellent condition. Please make sure to inspect your package upon delivery and notify us immediately about any missing, damaged, or incorrect items. If we are not notified of any problems with your package
The parts and accessories listed in our catalog are brand new, genuine OEM (original equipment manufacturer) items. These are exactly the same parts as found in a NXR / Duro product.
1. How can I return an item?
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form is required for all returns. Customers must contact us within
2. What items cannot be returned?
All electrical parts and components.
3. What do I do after I receive an RMA?
Once a return is authorized, we must receive the item(s)
4. When do I need an RMA?
The customer is responsible for inspecting any and all parts delivered. If you receive an item that is not what you ordered, we must be notified
If a packaging error is verified:
(1) A prepaid shipping label will be emailed with your RMA form. Be sure to include both on the return package.
(2) Once we receive the incorrect part, the correct part will be shipped out as a replacement order. Please know that the returned part must still be in new, uninstalled, and in resalable condition with the original factory packaging; otherwise your return will be rejected.
(3) If a replacement is not wanted, you can ask for a refund for the cost of the ordered item. The incorrect part must still be returned to us in new condition, in original packaging, and fit for resale, with the genuine manufacturer label unaltered and intact.
Pictures may be required to authenticate your claim. We do not cross ship under any circumstances, meaning we must receive the returned item(s) before issuing any replacement(s).
We make every effort to check that all ordered items and any necessary components and accessories are included. All claims for missing components must be made within
(1) The missing item(s) will be shipped out at no extra charge.
(2) If a part is missing a necessary component that is included and not sold separately, the entire part would have to be returned to us before a replacement can be shipped.
(3) If the missing item or component is sold separately and not included with the original part or accessory, a separate order must be placed and shipping charges will be applied.
The customer is responsible for inspecting any and all parts delivered. Upon receiving your order, please inspect the packaging and merchandise for dents, scratches, or other damages or defects. If a part arrives damaged or defective, contact us
(1) Retain all boxes and packaging materials - the carrier reserves the right to inspect these items before approving your claim. The customer may be responsible for bringing the package to your shipping carrier for inspection.
(2) Notify us through the RMA request form within 5 business days of receipt, so we can file a damage claim with the shipping carrier. After we consult with the shipping company, we will advise the customer on how to proceed further with the return.
Pictures may be required to authenticate your claim. We do not cross ship under any circumstances, meaning we must receive your returned item(s) before issuing any replacement(s). We recommend having your parts installed by a certified professional and we are not responsible for any damages made during installation.
If a package is lost in transit and has not been delivered, the customer must notify us
If an item(s) is no longer needed, the customer can request an RMA within 5 days from receipt of delivery. Please keep in mind the part must still be in new, uninstalled condition, with all of the factory original packaging intact.
If the customer ordered the wrong item(s) by mistake, the return follows the same criteria for "changed my mind/not needed." We must be notified
RMA requests that do not fall under the above categories will be reviewed on a case by case basis and a detailed reason must be provided for returning your order.
5. What if my return is rejected?
If returned item(s) does not pass our guidelines, or does not have an RMA form indicating prior authorization, your return will be denied. If a returned part is damaged during transit back to our facility, it will also be rejected. In either case, the customer has the option to have the returned item(s) shipped back at their expense. Your package will be held for
6. When will I receive a refund or replacement?
If the returned part(s) passes inspection, refunds will be issued within
7. Are there any restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fee may be applicable to all returned parts. Depending on the circumstances, our RMA agents will determine special exceptions on a case by case basis.